Puravai is great water recommended for the following uses: Disaster relief, emergency kits, government, marine, military, hospitals, businesses, churches, homes, vehicles, and wherever emergency water is needed. Puravai is purified water processed by reverse osmosis and proprietary advanced purification systems.
33.8 fl oz HDPE bottle
50-70 year shelf life
Puravai Drinking Bottle Features
- NO Seams: We use induction coils to melt a plastic seal on top of the bottle so there are absolutely no seams, and no seams means water can’t get out and bacteria can’t get in until you open the bottle, even decades later.
- Triple Sealed: Our bottles have 3 levels of protection, an induction seal, a click tight lid, and a shrink wrapping over the lid to make sure your water hasn’t been tampered with. We work to adhere to government and military standards as much as possible.
- High Density Bottles: Our bottles are super thick!! They’re built for the unpredictability of emergency situations. You can drop, scrape, or bump them, and your water stays protected.
- Floats: Even filled to the brim, our bottles are made to float in any water. You never have to worry about floods or dropping your water off the side of a boat.
- No Rotting: Because we use high density HDPE bottles, you don’t have to worry about mildew and mold forming and ruining your water supply.
- Waterproof: Because our bottle don’t rust, your water is protected against something as simple as broken pipes or even humidity in the air.
- Reusable: Puravai is made of the same material as U.S. military canteens and we added a lid that can be screwed on and off. So, you can drink portions of your water and close up the bottle throughout the day as well as refill your bottle again and again if needed.
- 100% Recyclable: Our HDPE #2 bottles are able to be recycled completly So, instead of overwhelming landfills, our bottles get repurposed continuously.
It’s recommended the bottles not be frozen to prevent compromising the induction seem.