Geiger Counter and Radiation Detector with Dosimeter
Does your soil have any contamination in it from any type of radiation? How about the places you visit? How do you know that where you go and what you eat is safe? You will need the Radex RD1503+ Geiger Counter. This Radiation Detector is really simple to use and will provide you with an accurate radiation measurement in less than a minute! With its simple interface you will easily measure and detect Beta, Gamma and X-Ray Radiation. Even if you aren’t a professional you will achieve a quick and reliable measurement of whatever environment you are in.
Geiger Counter Specifications:
- Gamma and Beta radiation detection
- Use Geiger-Muller type of detection similar to the one used in professional dosimetric devices
- Two measurement units (µSv/h and µRem/h)
- Fast measurement cycle: 40 sec for standardized measurement with 10 sec initial result
- Detection range: 0.05~9.99 µSv/h
- Precise measurement : ±15% accuracy
- Vibration alarm
- Multi-threshold audio alarm with range from 0.10 to 0.90 µSv/h with an 0.10 µSv/h interval
- Background mode detection: designed to detect sources of higher radiation compared to base level
- 40 second initial reading
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (included).
- One year Manufacturer’s Warranty included.
How to Use the Geiger Counter to Detect Radiation
Getting started is a snap. Check out the video below for a demonstration on how you can use the Geiger Counter to be better prepared and keep yourself and your family safe.