NBC Filters, Extra Filters for 40mm Gas Masks
- Provides protection against many nuclear, biological, and chemical agents.
- Designed for comfort & extended use at a minimal physiological load.
- Compatible with almost all chemical and biological protective respirators.
- Expected shelf life exceeding 15 years.
This is a NATO Type 80 Gas Mask filter canister that directly purifies the air that the gas mask user is breathing in.
This canister was developed for the Israel Defense Force (IDF) to provide protection against numerous nuclear, biological, and chemical agents.
The filter allows for a productive circulation of air that is supplied directly to the gas mask user and helps provide protection from numerous nuclear, biological, and chemical agents. It's specially designed for comfort & extended use at a minimal physiological load.
The filter features a standard Nato thread (40mm x 1/7”) and is thus compatible with almost all chemical and biological protective respirators and the filter is also equipped with a sealed leak-proof plastic cap.
The filter is a robust durable canister is designed for mature users and intended for civilian use.
Expected shelf life exceeding 15 years.
- Weight: 228 g (w/o caps)
- Diameter:106 mm
- Height: 75 mm
- Air flow resistance:14 mm water gauge at a flow of 30 lpm.
- Aerosol penetration: 0.01%.
- CK gas life: 100 minutes (at a flow of 30 lpm and inlet concentration of 2.4 mg/lt).
- DMMP gas life: 250 minutes (at a flow of 30 lpm and inlet concentration of 3.0 mg/lt).
- Charcoal: ASC complying with Mil-C-13724D.
- Filter medium: Glass fibre HEPA media complying with ASME AG-1 Section FC-1.