Orders/More Info: CALL | EMAIL
If you’re on the fence about getting your own solar oven for outdoor cooking, or you’re new to the process and want to be able to list all of the benefits of utilizing a solar oven instead of a fire, you’ve come to the right place.
Benefits of Solar Ovens
- Fuel-free, planet-friendly: The only fuel ever required is sunshine.
- Easy: If you can use a crockpot, you can cook with the most solar ovens. No burning. Food is tasty and they’re generally easy to clean up.
- Feed a crowd or be more flexible with food content: With many solar ovens, such as the Solavore Sport, you can fill multiple pots you can feed 8-10 people or use each pot for a different type of food.
- Healthy: Food cooks slowly, no boiling. No vitamins leached away. And you’ll notice the taste difference: moist, tender, and intense flavors.
- Safe: No fire or smoke. It won’t tip over or blow over. Curious little hands won’t get burned.
- Portable: At just 9 pounds, take it with you. Dinner’s ready before you get your hiking boots off!
- Fun: Nobody is stuck in the kitchen. The Sport – and the sun – do the work.
- Be prepared: Solar ovens can pasteurize water and cook dinner in the event of a disaster or emergency.
Can you think of any other benefits of solar ovens?
Orders/More Info: CALL | EMAIL (c)Copyright 2017 Well Prepared