Easy set up 3 person waterproof tent with larger storage area for camping, adventures, or simple overnight fun, that could let sleep another person!
- Sturdy and lightweight with large storage
- Completely waterproof at 3000mm.
- Double Skin Rear Ventilation
- Removable Ground Sheet to the front storage area.
- You could sleep extra person(s) here if required.
- Taped Seams
- Inner Pockets for phones, lights, chargers, wallets, etc.
- Outer Layer / Rainfly Sheet: Polyester Ripstop.
- Clip Hanging System. Erect the outer layer first, then hang the inner mesh sleeping area.
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Stakes & Carry Bag Included.
A great value, high quality and comfortable Tent is very important during adventure, hiking, camping and other outdoor activities. It will make your outdoor experience comfortable and safe.
About Kelly Kettle Traveller 3 Persons Tent
The outer layer fabric of this tent is Completely waterproof Polyester Ripstop 3000mm. RIPSTOP - is a weaving technique that creates a grid type effect in the fabric (look for the little squares in the material). Because threads are cross-woven, a tear will not spread as it is stopped when it meets the cross thread…hence the ‘rip stops’. This prevents the issue of ripping or unraveling if the rain fly is punctured.
- Sleeping Area Size 82.7″L x 82.7″W (210cm x 210cm) + Storage/Entrance Area 82.7″L x 47″Deep (210cm x 120cm), The sleeping area is suspended under the outer rain fly.
- Weight: 10.3 lbs (4.7kg) Stakes & Carry Bag Included.
- Height 51″ (130cm)
- Fire retardant
- Bug Free
- Repair Kit Included
Kelly Kettle 3 Person Dimensions:
How to set-up easily?
- Spread out the TENT RAIN FLY to be pitched first. Identify the door which will be to the front.
- Assemble the long poles and short pole.
- Insert the long poles into the sleeves to form an "X" shape running corner to opposite corner. Insert the shorter pole into the sleeve accross the front.
- Insert the end of the poles into the respective grommets and the tent will rise and take shape.
- Stake out the door to create the front vestibule. Stake out the gaylines. Open the vents at the top to allow for ventillations.
- Bring inner tent in under the TENT RAIN FLY. Connect buckles at the 4 corners of the inner TENT, with matching one of the TENT RAIN FLY.
- Suspend inner TENT using loop and toggle hanging system.
- Insert ground sheet if required to vestibule using loop and toggle system.
Choose a site that is relatively flat, safe from flooding and free of overhanging branches and other threats like Wasp or Bee Hives.
Clear the tent site of rocks, pebbles & fallen branches to create a smooth bed.
Clean your tent by hand washing only with warm water and mild soap (no detergents).
Ensure the tent is completely dry before storing away in a dry location.