Multi functional Kelly Kettle Pot/ Base Support. Fit with all size of Kettles!
- Can do do 2 things at the same time(a little cooking stove as you're boiling water)
- Clever and handy.
- Made from stainless steel
- Suitable for fast cooking outdoor
- Help Kettle works even in a stormy conditions.
- Can be disassembled, flat-packed and inserted up the chimney of the kettle for transport.
Why it is a multi-functional pot support?
- Pot Support lets you place the Kelly Cook Set on top of the Kettle as your water boils. Even in a Stormy conditions the Kettle works remarkably well, ( the Pot-Support allows for an element of cooking even in extremely harsh weather conditions.) If more fuel is required as you cook/boil up, simply remove your pot/pan using the gripper handle (all in our cook set) and feed additional fuel through the Pot Support. You don't need to remove the pot support from the chimney when refueling.
- Use it to level uneven ground under the fire-base. It can be pressed into sloping ground or a hillside to create a stable and level platform for the Kettle/Hobo Stove. This allows you to boil & cook outdoors without having to find a perfectly level surface, Because it raises the hot fire-base off the ground, scorch marks to lawns, timber decking, picnic tables are completely eliminated. Simply flip upside down and use under the fire-base of the kettle. When used underneath, the support will remain cool to touch while the kettle above it boils.
Suitable only for fast cooking items such as noodles, rice, oatmeal, soup, rehydrating food, and re-heating.
When you have finished cooking, allow time for the pot-support to cool. Then it can be disassembled, flat-packed and inserted up the chimney of the kettle for transport.
The Kettle must always be FULL WITH WATER when using the pot-support. Never use the Pot Support over an empty Kettle nor allow your kettle to boil dry as it will overheat the inner chimney and may ruin your kettle.
Once the Kettle boils, remove any accessories (Pot, Support, etc.) from the Chimney top and remove the Kettle from the Fire-Base. You can then continue to cook over the fire base using either the grill pieces which come with our Cook sets or, the Hobo Stove cooking accessory.
Get the Kelly Kettle and the Pot Support and store one in the car and one with your gear. Get the Kelly Kettle Pot Support and be Well Prepared today!